Time Changes Everything
by Melinda Dozier
Amanda Larson is dedicated to her job and doesn’t want to make time for anything else. Until she runs into Jake Edwards. He used to be the cute boy next door; now he’s a sexy, big shot lawyer.
Jake Edwards isn’t interested in commitment. He’s successful, sexy, and single–and that’s how he likes it. When he reconnects with Amanda, Jake realizes he might have to rethink his philosophy on the carefree, bachelor lifestyle.
But, is it too late for them? Or can he convince her that he’s ready to give her his heart?
Time Changes Everything will be available May 13 through Entranced Publishing.
Reading romance has always been at the top of Melinda’s favorite past times. After hectic days of teaching English to middle school students, Melinda finds time to write and read in the evenings. She lives in Guatemala, Central America with her husband, three boys and German Sheppard. She enjoys being the queen of her household and dreams of being pampered fully by her boys once they are grown. Melinda loves reality TV., traveling, blogging and playing Words With Friends.
Blog Tour Giveaway
Melinda will be giving away a $25 Amazon gift certificate and an ecopy of Time Changes Everything. Use the rafflecopter below:
<a id=”rc-b103d525″ href=”http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/b103d525/” rel=”nofollow”>a Rafflecopter giveaway</a>
Five Outrageous Facts about a Romance Writer – Melinda Dozer
- I once drove across the entire state of Texas only wearing a pink bikini. Sounds fun, doesn’t it? Not in over 100 degree weather. My uncle had just given me a hand-me-down vehicle for college. On the drive from my home state of Louisiana to New Mexico, where I went to college, the air condition blew out. I wasn’t about to burn up in that hellhole of a car. So, I popped out my bikini and drove as if I was Thelma and Louise.
- 2. My nickname in college was “Frenchie.” Nope, it’s not what you think! I actually studied French for four years of College, and dreamed of moving to Paris and marrying a baker. Little did I know, fate had other plans. Still, the name stuck with me.
- I had private Sex-Ed lessons. When I had mononucleosis in high school, I had a private tutor at home and it happened to be an older man. He had to teach me the curriculum from Health class: Sex Ed. Talk about awkward!
- 4. I thought my hubby was a perv. I met hubby in college in History 101 class. When he asked if I wanted to study for the first time, he told me we should study at his apartment. I totally thought he would take advantage of me, so I talked him into the library instead. Almost 20 years later, I know better now. He’s a true gentleman.
- 5. The Bachelor/The Bachelorette is usually the highlight of my week. Monday nights are planned around this reality TV show series. I know how ridiculous it is and how unrealistic the romance can be, but it’s still an obsession. It’s a regular past time in our household.
I love talking to readers! You can find me at:
My blog: http://melindadozier.blogspot.com
Add Time Changes Everything to your Goodreads shelf!
Now it’s your turn to share. Tell me an outrageous fact about yourself! Leave a comment below!